Subsidiary of the CSS Group: Arcosana AG
What Arcosana offers
- Low-cost basic insurance.
- Identical benefits to all other basic insurers – as prescribed by the Federal Health Insurance Act (KVG).
- Same services as CSS Insurance and Intras – such as the myCSS client portal.
Basic and supplementary insurance at a glance
Further details about Arcosana
- Our customers are satisfied: independent client surveys confirm that we are on the right track. Comparis has given Arcosana a rating of 5.0 and Bonus gives it a score of 5.1.
- The CSS Group acquired Fribourg-based general health insurance company Accorda in 2004. Arcosana AG was founded, and policyholders were integrated into the new insurance company. Arcosana appeals primarily to price-conscious individuals and families looking for cost-effective basic insurance models.