Frau giesst Blumen

Buildings Insurance

Are you a homeowner? Our Buildings Insurance provides you with protection against property damage caused by water, fire and natural hazards.

Request offer

The advantages for you

  • Comprehensive insurance cover for your residential property.
  • Secures your investment.
  • Assumes the costs of clearance, disposal, trace and access, emergency glazing and changing the locks.
  • You benefit from free legal advice by phone in all areas of Swiss law.
  • We arrange emergency assistance 24/7.

Good to know

You can view your policy at any time in our myCSS customer portal.
Save money
CSS customers get a 10% discount on the premium.
Cheaper in the long run
Benefit from an additional 5% discount by taking out a five-year contract.

How it works

Buildings Insurance – provides you with protection against property damage

Buildings Insurance covers:

  • Fire damage: fire, smoke, lightning, explosion and implosion, falling aircraft and spacecraft or parts thereof, damage through scorching
  • Damage by natural forces: avalanche, storm, hail, snow pressure, flooding and high water, landslide, rockfall and rockslide.
  • Flooding inside buildings caused by mains water, rain, snow, melting snow, groundwater and blocked drains, and by water beds, aquariums, oil from heating systems or oil tanks

You can also insure against:

  • Earthquake damage
  • Trace and access costs
  • Removal and disposal costs
  • Building damage caused by burglary
  • Loss of rental income due to an insured claim

Personal advice

Get in touch for a personal consultation.

Frau am Smartphone - Katze streicht um sie herum
myCSS has many advantages

Do everything digitally

Make your life easier. Submit bills online and check right away what gets paid.

Discover mycss